Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MY REACTION

My reaction of this book was amazement. I can't believe that I read a book about a 15 year old girl that lost her mother in the twin towers. It really dumb that I complain about something 24/7 or fight with my mom and dad and complain how sometimes I don't want them anymore. Now that I look at it, you think about all the people that lost someone in 9/11. I feel bad for everyone how could this happen to anyone? I just have questions in my head like why why why why?! I just don't understand. I think this book was written to express someones feelings. To make people realize how horrible 9/11 had an affect on people and how we should pull all our soldiers home from the war. I believe that the author was successful getting the message across because this book moved me to tears, it was a book that makes you realize so many things. I think that this book is definitely a book for someone to have a "news flash". This book made me change the looks of things. I think that anyone can read this book and would really enjoy it! Just because the cover is all girly, doesn't mean that a boy can't read it; someone in my class even read it, and he was a boy! As I have said, the novel did help me and had a huge affect on me and from here on out is going to make me realize what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment